The label is celebrating the New Year in a London warehouse.
Border Community has been one of the UK's most prominent labels for much of the past decade. Founded by James Holden in 2003, the London-based imprint has played host to far-reaching releases from producers like Nathan Fake, Luke Abbot and Margot. This New Year's Eve, Holden, Fake and Abbot will be heading up the cast at the label's end-of-year celebrations at a TBA warehouse location, backed up by Ivan Smagghe and Wesley Matsell.
To help get you in the mood for the upcoming December 31st bash, we'd like to give away some of the Border Community catalogue. One winner will take away each of James Holden's, Nathan Fake's, Luke Abbott's and Wesley Matsell's vinyl contributions to the label, a haul of close to 20 pieces of wax. We'll be throwing in two Border Community t-shirts, a tote bag and a selection of badges. An additional New Year's-specific t-shirt will also make its way into the hamper, along with two posters and a flyer. Lastly, four tickets to the event will also be included.
One winner will receive:
- A selection of Border Community vinyl from James Holden, Nathan Fake, Luke Abbott and Wesley Matsell
- Three Border Community t-shirts, one based on the NYE flyer design (by Jack Featherstone)
- One Border Community tote bag
- Border Community badges
- Two Border Community posters (one Nathan Fake Steam Days poster, one NYE flyer)
- Four tickets to the Border Community New Year's Eve event
For more information on Border Community, head to its official site.
Share this competition
Enter the competition
|This competition is now closed.|