Mon, 28 Feb 2011  /  Post a comment
1. Tzinah Records: How did you first become interested in house music?
Groove Soundsystem: Well, it’s kinda’ funny… We were on the beach with some girls, havin fun, and suddenly we heard something undescribable…
Guess what? It was house music. Curiosity made us go closer so we can hear better this strange phenomenon. We listened to some songs and it was love at first sight.
2. Tzinah Records: How did you come up with the idea of making music?
Groove Soundsystem: This is simple: Curiosity. We frequently asked eachother “How in the earth are they doing this?” and this lead to trying it for ourselves.
3. Tzinah Records: Have you ever thought about music as a way of earning money?
Groove Soundsystem: Nah. This is what underground is all about.
4. Tzinah Records: How do you get the inspiration to make your music?
Groove Soundsystem: Inspiration comes from our musical culture and the sound comes from the nature and feelings.
5. Tzinah Records: You will have a gig in a club in milan together with other important DJs. Do you consider this a great achievement?
Groove Soundsystem: How wouldn’t? It’s our first time when we will play there.
6. Tzinah Records: Did your lives change since you started making music?
Groove Soundsystem: Yes, because now hundreds or maybe touthsands of people know what we feel and think. It’s a great feeling!
7. Tzinah Records: Would you prefer to have a widespread commercial succes or to be succesful among listeners of undeground house music?
Groove Soundsystem: Definitely underground.
8. Tzinah Records: How do you feel about romanian house music and our DJs?
Groove Soundsystem: Better leave this with no answer.
9. Tzinah Records: Do you listen to other genres of music besides house? what kinds?
Groove Soundsystem: Clasical, Disco, Jazz, Blues, Funk, Hip Hop.
10. Tzinah Records: What are your plans for the future?
Groove Soundsystem: Our plans for the future is to work as hard as we did until now and hopely we will be remarked a lot more than we were in the year before. We’re anxious about some EP’s and remixes that we’ll soon release with the hope that we’ll attract everyone’s attention. Dreaming of infinite partyes… but succesfull, obviously.
11. Tzinah Records: Describe your relationship with our label from your point of view.
Groove Soundsystem: We are like a family.
Fri, 29 Oct 2010  /  Post a comment
We played minimal, deep house and a little bit techno... together to create a 2h mix with fresh sounds.
Melchior Productions Ltd, Margaret Dygas, Matthew Dekay, Lee Burridge, Carl Craig, Chris Lattner, Damian Schwartz, Christian Burkhardt, Einzelkind, Tim Xavier, Camea, Norman Nodge, Nick Hoeppner are just few artists we played... enjoy !