Sat, 05 Mar 2011  /  Post a comment
1. S.A.S (Subb-an and Shelton) ‘Give It To Me’ (Foot & Mouth)
Loving the edits theses guys are doing, proper dance floor material. I’m into pretty much everything they are doing at the moment.
2. Richy Ahmed ‘Suck It’ (Hot Waves)
This is a new track coming out on the new Digital label from Jamie Jones and Lee Foss – Hot Waves. Always works well in the club, the bassline is unreal.
3. Kenny K Collins ‘Beat My House’ (Rockin’ House)
A dancefloor classic, I’ve been playing this regularly for some time. We need more stuff like this out now!
4. Kevin Griffiths & Justin Drake ‘NightMoves’ (Alternative Mix) (8-Bit)
A really useful tool which always good if you want to start picking things up.
5. Plasmik ‘Eight To Nine’ (Connaisseur)
The perfect warm up track, this works every time early on in the night. I’ve been a big fan of this record every since it first promo’d in 2006.
6. Johannes Heil ‘Loving’ (Cocoon)
This is very different to what Johannes Heil usually makes. It’s an amazing track that makes excellent use of the Marvin Gaye vocals.
7. DJ Sprinkles ‘Grand Central Pt 1’ (MCDE Bass Line Dub) (Mule Musiq)
One of my favourite ever tracks to play. This will never leave my record box.
8. Pteradactil Disco ‘Big Ass Biscuit’ (Hot Creations)
This has only just come out its by Jamie Jones, Lee Foss, myself and FB Julian. We made it in Julian’s studio a while ago and have been hammering it ever since.
9. Jamie Jones ‘My Body’ (Crosstown Rebels)
It’s my favourite track on his 2009 album, a total dancefloor killer!
10. Modern Amusement ‘Cold As Ice’ (No 19)
This is actually Lee Foss under a pseudonym, on Jonny White from Art Department’s No 19 Records. I play this a lot. Everything about the track is amazing.