Line-up /STEVE EDWARDS (UK), Sarah Main (Pacha), EDDIE THONEICK (TONIK Recordings), DJ MEME (Brazil), RICHARD EARNSHAW (Duffnote Records)
Graham Cordery, Liam Sampras, Dave 54, Nick Vidal, Marc Us, Adam Jacob (Percussion) & Angelina (Live vocals)
Celebrating 5 Years of Sydney’s hottest house brand.
5 international acts - 5 hours on the harbour - 1 unique SHE vibe!
The height of luxury, our pimpin’ party vessel features floor to ceiling glass on the 500-person main floor and a stunning 300 person sundeck at the top level!
- SARAH MAIN (Pacha) Ibiza’s world-renowned golden girl. Sarah is the long-standing main room resident of the world’s most glamorous super-club – Pacha - and has carved a reputation as of the hottest stars on the global scene.
- STEVE EDWARDS (UK) the voice of the huge anthems ‘World Hold On’ (with Bob Sinclar), ‘Watch the Sunrise’ (with Axwell) & ‘The Sound Of Violence’ with Cassius, Steve has one of the most recognizable voices in dance music!
- EDDIE THONEICK (TONIK Recordings) is most well known for his flair for new house styles, tight sound programming and floor-shaking build up arrangements – not name just a few reasons why his tracks get massive support by the most reputed DJs, labels and of course, party-goers worldwide!
SHE is also proud to announce to the sundeck line-up, Soulful house ‘man of the moment’
- DJ MEME (Brazil). Riding high after a string of hits including his seminal remix of Fish Go Deep’s ‘The Cure & The Cause’ & his Traxsource Number 1 production ‘Any Love’, our man from Brazil is known for producing beautiful emotional house laced with his signature strings and disco flavours.
- RICHARD EARNSHAW (Duffnote Records) - the first ever international to appear at SHE at our first ever party back in 2004 and remixer extraordinaire on our chart topping debut single release ‘What Am I To Do’ - returns in what promises to be the biggest ever boat party seen on Sydney harbour!