Line-up /Sacco & The Talents, Mr. Windmill, DJ Cavia, Conrank, DJ JCC, Downstate, LON, DJ Mia, Dave K, DJ Trix, Ben Huang, Theo Croker, B6
the JZ Music Festival 2010
and the "Groove" Antidote Electronic Music Stage
October 16-17, 2010 @ Century Park, Pudong, Shanghai
* Two days of live electronic music and DJs, outside in the park.
* There will be 3 stages total, including world class jazz talents
like Roy Hargrove, Dianna Reeves, Branford Marsalis, and many more.
* The Antidote brings the beats - 10 DJs and live electronic acts -
at sunset, from 5pm-9pm both days.
* The location is Century Park in Pudong, one of Shanghai's best and
biggest green spaces, and an easy walk from the metro. Shanghai
doesn't get many proper outdoor music festivals, so you know you have to be there!
* Tickets are 150- RMB / day (or 200- RMB for 2 days *limited
availability). Tickets are good for all 3 stages - Main Stage,
Groove Antidote Stage, Harmony Stage, etc.
* By metro: Line 7, Huamu Lu Station or Line 2, Century Park Station
LINE-UP FOR THE ANTIDOTE STAGE (in order of appearance):
Saturday Oct. 16
Sacco & The Talents
Mr. Windmill & friends
Sunday Oct. 17
Downstate + LON
DJ Mia + Dave K
Ben Huang + Theo Croker
* almost forgot to mention - this is Antidote's 5 year anniversary party - bam!