Line-up /Music For Dancers Resident: Joshua James
This is a private event for the underground community. Send an email to email@example.com for any information. There will be no alcohol for sale at this event so that means that it is best to come prepared. If you enjoy listening and dancing to vinyl played through a high-fidelity sound system then join us for the evening. Bring non-perishable food and/or clothing donation for local skid row homeless shelters and receive a discount one penny upon entry.
Music For Dancers means:
- Bring drinks. There is NO BAR.
- Bring food to share.
- Be more than self-sufficient – bring more than what you need for the night and share.
- Bring a smile and solid dancing shoes.
- Bring a donation for the local homeless shelters.
- Do not bring markers and refrain from flash photography.
See you on the dance floor!