Les Plages Electroniques Festival is :
- six stopovers, six musical destinations to travel around the spectrum of electronic music.
- an outdoor dancefloor within a friendly atmosphere and an amazing spot.
- an audacious line-up with some of the best worldwide DJs.
- willing to bring electronic music to the largest audience to support its upcoming success.
- unlike most summer events is proud to be very accessible, as the entrance per night is a mere 8€, with a complete festival pass at 30 €.
- the combination of professional competences and a phenomenal teamwork that aim to reach its best.
The summer 2011 marks the sixth edition of the Plages Electroniques Festival, a now very expected event and considered as being one of the major summer dates to remember on the French South Coast.
Since 2006, the beach next to the Palais des Festivals in Cannes has welcomed the only electronic music festival on a beach bringing some of the most certified party DJs over five nights in july and august.
The success of the Plages Electroniques Festival is based on an attractive and exclusive concept. It stands out by the variety of styles, a prestigious line-up always very rich and varied where confirmed artists and newcomers are joined together, an exclusive location on a public beach and a low entrance fee.
Over 57 000 party people attended last year. The Palais Des Festivals beach of Cannes will again become a huge temporary dancefloor, feet in the sand with an overview on the Mediterranean Sea. It makes it an extraordinary place, which can welcome up to 10 000 party goers per night. Oriented towards regenerated music that continuously enlarges its influences, the festival has brought all kinds of electronic music styles into the light with exponential success.
07/06/2011 – Electro
A-Trak [Fool's Gold / Montréal – New York]
Jack Beats [Cheap Thrills / Londres]
Satellit [French Frequency Records / Nice]
Slipmuzik [Sun 7 / Cannes]
07/20/2011 – Dubstep Drum’n’Bass
DJ Hype & Daddy Earl [Tru Playaz – Ganga / London]
Bassnectar [OM Records / Los Angeles]
Tambour Battant [Château Bruyant / Marseille - Paris]
Spiky The Machinist [Black Castle Music / Aix en Provence]
VJ : Wafolyv [Paris]
08/03/2011 – Minimal
Gui Borrato [Kompakt / São Paulo]
Agoria [In Finé - Lyon]
Rüba Kpø [Doplle Gänger - Nice]
Les Diamantaires [Nice]
VJ : No Key Frame [Nice]
08/17/2011 – Soulful house
Body & Soul featuring Danny Krivit, Francois K, Joe Clausell [New York]
Steff B [Nice]
VJ : DMX [Paris]
08/18/2011 – Techno
Laurent Garnier présents LBS (Benjamin Rippert, Scan’x et Laurent Garnier) [Pias / Paris]
Carlo Mora [7 addicted - Dolly / Nice]
Anorak vs Nicolas Dermen [Zebra3 - Dolly / Cannes – Nice]
VJ : Spazm [Tcheaz / Marseille]