Friday Nights at Shaka Zulu
Address:Stables Market, Camden, NW1 8AB
Nearest tube:Camden Town Station
Shaka Zulu is absolutely stunning and without doubt the most beautiful venue in London right now. With 60ft giant statues, themed drinks and a giant escalator taking you between floors it provides a totally unique clubbing experience. Prepare to be amazed as you move through the venue and marvel at the intricate detail captured on each carved wall and ceiling panel.
Located in Stables Market in Camden and based over two floors, Shaka Zulu is the perfect place to let loose on a Friday night. The Djs play the best of House, Funkyhouse Commercial Rnb and Club Classic and exotic food is served throughout the night, ranging from a small platter to a full meal. For those seeking a little something outside of the West End, be sure to join us at this weekly Friday night party.
Robbie's Birthday Deal'
- No Fee to book
- Free entrance for the Birthday person (£10 b4 2300 for guests)
- 2 extra free entrances or Food Platter
- Queue jump
- Birthday cake storage/presentation
- Discounted Table Reservation (£150 Minimum spend)
'The Kings Corner Birthday deal'
- All of the above but the Kings Corner table instead of the regular table.
- £750 Kings Corner table which seats 10-15 (There is no limit to the amount of guests on your guestlist)
- Table comes with £750 worth of drinks which you order from the menu. Drinks are served via your own waitress and are presented with sparklers ensuring you are the centre of attention.
- Area roped off with your own designated waitress, security and photo snaps
N.B. All entrance and table fee's are paid on the night, a deposit is required to book the Kings Corner Table.
Entrance:Ladies free before 11 £15 otherwise (January 28th)
Smart and stylish. Guys must wear shoes. See our gallery pages to check out what people wear to shaka Zulu
Birthday Tables:£150 Minimum Spend (Seat for 6/7 people)
Dance floor Tables £350 Minimum Spend (Seat 10)
The Kings Corner:
£750 Minimum spend (Seat 10-15 people, roped off corner downstairs in the main club area, designated waitress service, designated security, Professional Photo snaps, deposit required)
See our complete guide to table bookings and use our contact details below to make a booking or ask a question.
Signing up on the guest list gives you and your friends higher priority to get into the club than if you just turned up on the night. You can apply to be added to the guestlist – all we need are your name and contact details plus the names of your guests. Sign up by using the details below.
You can contact us about getting on the guest list, table bookings, or anything else, via the details below. If you make contact via email or enquiry form you will receive a full response confirmation within a maximum of one day.
Event Manager:Robbie for Guest list, info & Table bookings
Telephone:020 7734 9116