Ability, originality and accomplishment – Michael Woods has managed to touch on every cornerstone, leaving proof of his musical competence at producing big room, progressive and tech-‐house tracks, with DJs like Pete Tong consistently throwing props his way. Earlier achievements include his debut single, "Warrior" released in 2000 and the critically acclaimed remix of Energy 52’s "Café Del Mar", both of which are still considered as classic’s among DJs and fans alike. But today’s finished products could not sound more different. They carry a deep, driving and delectable collection of electronic sounds, with melodious, cascading synths and hands-‐in-‐the-‐air rush-‐inducing drops.
Hailing from Munich, Jerome Isma-‐Ae is one of the highest-‐selling, most successful Prog House DJ/producers of the last 3 years. He is reinventing and designing the sounds since the early years of EDM. Building, combining, releasing and holding on to a continuously sharp sound, fit for both timelessness and the current demands of the dancefloor society.
His remix of Nightcrawlers’ monsterhit ‘Push The Feeling On’ made it #1 in the U.S. Billboard Dance Charts in 2002 and #1 in the German Dance Charts in 2004. Jerome’s dirty, hot remix of ‘Guru Josh Project-‐ Infinity 2008’, one of that year’s biggest Dance anthems, made it #1 in the UK Club Chart. The single achieved gold status in Australia and Germany, it peaked at #1 on the Dutch and French Singles Chart, and #3 on the UK Singles Chart. His inspirational, upfront releases such as ‘Rokit’ and ‘Phantom’ have graced the catalogues of every prominent label from Armada Music and Hope Records to Ministry Of Sound.
Main Room: Michael Woods + Jerome Isma-ae + Effen
Mixing Lounge: Shake & Bake
- The Moët Chandelier: $888 for 6 bottles (750ml)
- The Dom Perignon Ménage à Trois: $1588 for 3 bottles (750ml)
• General Admission: S$30
• Race Pass Holders: S$25
• Age Limit: 18 & above. Valid photo ID required for verification.
• Dress Code: Fashionably Stylish! Flip-flops and Bermudas will not be allowed into the venue.
• Avalon management reserves all rights to refuse entry.
• For guest list and enquiries, please email email@example.com
• For table reservations, please call +65 81684439 / +65 9321 8337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com