One of the hottest properties in dance music right now. His creative offerings as a producer have captured audiences, bringing them willing with him along his musical adventure. From techy moods to edgey riffs, spin tingling melodies to driving basslines, Simon’s studio offspring’s of the past 12 months have raised his profile to see him become a much in-demand DJ, producer and remixer.
MANUEL DE LE MARE
Italian born producer/dj, Manuel De Le Mare has spent the past years delivering money-shot releases and remixes, whilst marrying a lifetime of passion and dedication to his love of DJing. This ability within his musical sphere has pricked the interest of global artists like Mark Knight, John Acquaviva and Feddle Le Grand who have all requested his studio talents, whilst leading Beatport to bestow him the award of ‘Best Remixer 2011’, a suitable follow up on his nomination for ‘Best Deep House and Techno Artist’ back in 2010.
Cover Charge: S$25 (includes 1 drink) before 1130pm
S$30 (includes 1 drink) after 1130pm.
- The Moët Chandelier: $888 for 6 bottles (750ml)
- The Dom Perignon Ménage à Trois: $1588 for 3 bottles (750ml)
- The Belvedere Twins: $520 for 2 bottles (700ml)
- Johnnie Walker Black Label: S$220nett
• Age Limit: 18 and above. Valid photo ID or Passport is required for verification.
• Dress Code: Flip-flops, Shorts, Singlets and Bermudas will not be allowed into the venue.
• For guest list and enquiries, email email@example.com
• For table reservations, call +65 81684439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Guestlist is valid ONLY TILL 12am (So head down early to ensure entry)
• Table reservations are entitled to priority entry
• Entry is not guaranteed if the club is full
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry at their discretion without any explanation