Line-up /Local & International Yaldi! residents.
Disco | House | Techno
Dancers | Lighting | Visual Arts
Free Boomtime! BBQ
We swivelled over a number of potential venues for the one and only Yaldi Boomtime! of the summer, however none of these had us truly excited. Upon walking out of the Spirit (Station Pier) last week, we knew instantly that it was the perfect space for what we had in mind.
We’ve got lots of time to play with at the next event (13.5 boomtime hours to be precise) and we’re sure as hell gonna make the most of it. This is what we’ve got crackin…
DAYTIME / OUTDOOR
- Large outdoor area w/ artificial grass hired-in for straight up lounge dogs.
- Free gourmet BBQ from 17:15 till 19:15.
- Speakers all over the place, so the sound outside is just as crisp and clear as inside.
- ‘Eye Need Money’ art group - booths, stall, live art.
- Giant Jenga, Giant Connect 4 & Twister
- Shisha Pipes
- Disco, Disco, House, House
SUNSET @ 9PM – The venue is sea-side; it looks bossanova down there at sunset.
NIGHT-TIME / INDOOR & OUTDOOR
- House, House, techno, techno, techno.
- Funktion-One Sound
- We’ve upped our game with the lighting set-up for this one, hopefully it’s gonna look sick ass.
15:00 – 17:30 – LA Pocock (Set It Out -Triple R)
17:30 – 18:45– Bryce Lawrence (Sound Of Thought)
18:45 – 20:15 – Simon TK (Melbourne Deepcast/Vinyl Junkie)
20:15 – 21:45 – Edbert (DesperateHouseboys/ Kohlmeisen / Nuremberg)
21:45 – 23:00 – OliBusta (Get the Curse, Paris)
23:00 – 00:15 – Antoine – (Kingussie, Glasgow)
00:15 – 01:45 – Marvin Roland (Bigfoot’s Tea Party, UK / Yaldi Boomtime!)
01:45 – 03:15 – Mr. Pyz (Stray/ Yaldi Boomtime!)
03:15 – 04:15 – Isaac Fryar (The Likes of You)
We’re 7% sure this well sell out; make of that what you will…. ☺