For 127 years,
people of the WORLD have lost themselves inside the massive,
multi-level PARTY superstructure known as Webster Hall.
With 4 heartpounding dancefloors, 6 beautiful,
unique rooms and four massive floors of madness,
Webster Hall is an adventure no witness will ever forget.
New Years Eve at Webster Hall is the biggest night of the year
– the mother of all parties; the stuff that dreams are made of.
Thousands of people gather to celebrate the beginning of a new year,
to express their love of life and release their wildest fantasies at what truly is
The Greatest Party on Earth!
Party goes from 8pm-9am
19+ TO ENTER, 21 TO DRINK.
VIP tables available: 917-302-0847
The New Years Eve Ball video teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nir0s2ZbInw&feature=player_embedded
Tommy Trash video teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nt6bD8MJmI&feature=player_embedded
- The Largest Balloon Drop in the Free World! Over 100,000 balloons shall fall from the sky at the stroke of Midnight!
- SPECIAL AFTER-HOURS PERFORMANCE BY TOMMY TRASH!
- Full open bar 8pm-2am included (SILVER TICKETS)
- FREE Webster Hall 2013 membership card (good for free admission to the club Thursday, Friday and Saturday all year long - $300 value!!)
- 4 massive floors featuring 8 of New York City's best DJs
- Live Broadcast of the Ball Drop in Times Square on 40 LCD screens around the club and largest High Defintion LCD Video Wall in NYC
- Mind-blowing Aerial performances
- Dazzling fire displays
- Shane Savant's GoGo Rama, Stilt walkers, Snake Charmers, and Magicians.
- Thousands of sexy partyfreaks and shocking visual displays found nowhere else!
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Party Favors
- Continental Breakfast
- WE SERVE LIQUOR UNTIL 8AM!