D'julz, Nicolas Matar, Mike Khoury at Output
elbowlesswroteSun, 24 Feb 2013I agree that it is way too loud in there, even with decent earplugs (not the foam ones).
It's distorted and a travesty to have such a nice system being pushed that hard. Especially because you are stuck in that one room and there's nowhere to go. That is the main thing that really killed it for me.
Otherwise, this is a nice enough place. I didn't have to wait in line to get in and the bathrooms are orderly and pretty well maintained. Security was polite but there is so many of them that... More
CarstenSwroteSun, 24 Feb 2013no it doesn't.
>>1. You buy a ticket ahead of time, and have to wait in line.
seems to be getting better, no prob last night.
>>2. You are FORCED to check your jacket
wear a hoody..
>>3. Oh, before that you are patted down.
no other club or concert venue in NYC does that
>>5. 74 WYTHE STREET SUCK
the place or the location?
been going to BBOWL for years, like location
hipsters do suck, but they stay away from output
>>6. The sound system... More
squad105wroteSat, 23 Feb 2013The sound system is the best sound system in America you idiot. You clearly have no understanding of true techno or deep house.
smcgoughwroteSat, 23 Feb 2013Wow, Output in Brooklyn, New York.
This venue SUCKS.
1. You buy a ticket ahead of time, and have to wait in line.
2. You are FORCED to check your jacket
3. Oh, before that you are patted down.
4. The staff is wearing those generic ear bud FBI things.
5. 74 WYTHE STREET SUCKS
6. The sound system is WAY subpar, and fixed
7. The bathrooms are unisex, and don't have doors.
8. There are four lines to get in, you go through them all.
9. The DJ is elevate a bit and 20ft away.
Click here to view the full thread