DJ Qu, Oskar Offermann, Edward at Output
OutputClubBKwroteFri, 01 Mar 2013TONIGHT | Output
DJ QU from Strength Music Recordings is joined by Oskar Offermann & Edward from the German imprint WHITE. You don't catch these guys in the states very often so don't miss out!
Opening things up for the evening we have the lovely Dahlia (Modesty) from halcyon the shop making big moves in the NY local scene.
JonnyRomerowroteThu, 28 Feb 2013I'm pretty sure Oskar Offermann has been to NYC before, unless THIS EVENT was cancelled.
andrestowerswroteWed, 27 Feb 2013smcgough I understand the limitations of 'legal' club in New York. Name me one venue that comes even close in sound and set up as output? Unless you are a fan of the Pasha Guido crowd within the limitations of legality this is as good a club can get sound is incredible, the line ups are amazing, its dark. It reminds me of the late 90s club era in New York. If you can attend a better techno club in NYC let me know.
CarstenSwroteTue, 26 Feb 2013maybe he wants' the place less crowded, trying to scare people off...
well, trolling is getting old, you'd think he'd at least come up with new material for different threads?
SebGwroteSat, 23 Feb 2013It seems this douche, smcgough, keeps shitting on every event page thats at output.
You work for Pacha or something?
ultraozwroteSat, 23 Feb 20131. You buy a ticket so you save yourself 10 dollars and get in quicker.
2. Most clubs make you check in your coat, this is absolutely normal thing.
3. You are patted down at every club, what you hiding?
4. That's for communication, you do realizes security guys always wear those right?
5. No comment
6. Its a Funktion One, deal with it. Get earplugs while you are at it.
7. All bathroom have doors. Whats wrong with unisex?
8. There are just 2 lines to get into the club (ticket holders,... More
There are 3 other comments.Click here to view the full thread