Line-up /Rob Mathie (solescience - Edinburgh)
Gregg Weatherall (disKomatiK)
Ken Gow (Pins and Needles - Edinburgh)
De La TechA, Rob Mathie, GrEGG
***DATE & VENUE CHANGE TO FRI 20th MAR***
**THIS IS NOW AT PUBLIC LIFE**
So we're in the unfortunate situation of being double booked by El Paso for Saturday March 7th. After a lot of (unsuccessful) searching for a suitable alternative for the same date, we've made a decision to postpone the night for 2 weeks.
The good news is, our friends at Public Life have stepped in and offered us a date on FRIDAY MARCH 20TH. Located in the heart of E1, Public Life is quite possibly one of the most interesting, intimate spaces located in the east of London.
A former public toilet, hosting the infamous Lost and Kubikle parties with guests such as M.A.N.D.Y (Get Physical) and Clive Henry (Circo Loco) this place needs to be seen to be believed.
We hope you can all still make it.
De La TechA
82a Commercial Street London E1 6LY
9PM-2AM (no admittance after midnight - please come early to avoid dissapointment).
Mixed by Gregg and Rob JAN09:
1. Dyed Soundorom vs Brothers’ Vibe ||| Con Leche ||| Freak N Chic
2. Sis ||| Orgsa ||| Cecille
3. Matthew Styles ||| Palladium ||| Horizontal
4. Dinky ||| Da 20s ||| Vakant
5. Class 71 ||| Alba Adriatica ||| Move D Remix ||| Four:Twenty
6. DJ Wild ||| Sol ||| Motivbank
7. Audiofly X ||| 1999 ||| 8Bit
8. Reboot ||| Vandong ||| Below
9. Stimming ||| Una Pena ||| Diynamic
10. Ost & Kjex ||| Federgewicht (Oslo Version) ||| Diynamic
11. Phonique ||| Fake It ||| Frankman Remix ||| Dessous
12. Cajmere ||| Luv ||| Live
13. Carsten Jost ||| CC01 (Detroit) ||| Dial