07.feb.2003 - Toasted
– Toasted is back for 2003 and the first instalment for the year promises to be massive! Along with the toasted regulars the Movin' House crew bring back for your delight, Simon Caldwell, and introduce DJ Tickle from far away places. He is one of Byron Bay's finest DJ's called upon to play with the likes of DJ Iz (Imperial Dub, San Francisco), Halo and Hipp-E as well as local legends and toasted regulars, Sugar Ray and Phil Smart to mention a few. Playing on the night alongside Tickle and Simon Caldwell will be Ajax, Illya , Jay Walker , Luke Glenday & Gav Fisher. Its also Luke's last toasted before he departs to distant shores, so if for anything come and pay your respects to the boy's last performance in Sydney.
08.feb.2003 - Cosmic Gate
– When it comes to trance their aren’t probably any bigger names then Cosmic Gate. The Infamous Cosmic Gate responsible for such anthems as “The Truth”, “No More Sleep”, ‘Menthal Atmosphere” and “The Drums”, and a record or two cases of more hits. On top of their production talents, DJ Bossi and Nic Chagall are two very talented and in demand DJ’s. The 3 hour set will be something people remember for years to come and will undoubtedly contain many newly finished Cosmic Gate orginal production works and remixes. Playing along the two stars will be Yoshi, Amber Savage, Mark Dynamix, and Nervous.
07.Feb.2003 - Repertoire
– Repertoire are returning to the Sydney event circuit with their second party on February 7 at the Off Broadway Hotel. Offering the same no strings attached liberal music policy, it offers the DJ’s the opportunity to avoid convention and bring a diverse crate of vinyl to the gig. And with an idea like this, DJ’s Ajax and Phil Smart would have to be the perfect choice. These guys always seem to have the most diverse record boxes, containing absolute crackers in any and every style. When two of Sydneys best DJ’s get a chance to be experimental, it is not to be missed. Also playing on the night will be Dave Choe and Lish.
07.feb.2003 - Plastic (Sydney) vs Bass Station (Melbourne)
- When you combine the premier hard house and hard trance event that is Plastic with Bass Station (the Melbourne equivalent) mayhem will ensue. The line-up is something that hard house fans dream about. Nervous (Syd), John Ferris (Syd), Jewelz (Mel), Marster Kaos (Mel), BeXta (Syd), Chromatic (Syd), and Italic. Be ready for f@#king blow your head off hard-house, hard trance and reach up n hit the rainbow kinda breaks with a splash of weirdon n techno in between.
7.feb.2003 -Area 51 - The Alien Factory
– Wicked open age party complex, blm productions light:sound:laser, full water, glowstix and merchandise stall, Sydney's best underground performers, chillout area with trippy visuals, massive visual display screens and much more. Providing the aural stimulation will be DJ Hixxy (UK) Essential Platinum, Bonkers together with Fenix, Marcos, Weaver, Matrix, Suae, Team Rocket, Haze, Panik, Refresh, Exile, Crystal, Static, Buggin, and MC Losty. Call 1902 262 522 after 6pm on the night to find out the location.