The DJ/producer will handle the next in the mix series and tour throughout February.
Konrad Black will be the next DJ to take the reins of the Watergate mix series.
The collection of CDs celebrating the Berlin club previous tapped Onur Özer and Sascha Funke for the honor, but Black will be the first North American-born artist to take on the task of aurally representing the sound of a Watergate set in mix CD format—his debut officially released mix. The set doesn't have a tracklisting as of yet, but a release date has been scheduled for sometime in March.
Those in the United States unable to make it out to see one of his sets at Watergate and unable to wait for the mix CD are in luck. Black will be touring throughout February in a six date tour that will see him hit both coasts. Washington DC, Denver, Miami, Atlanta, Boston and New York will all get the honor of seeing the Wagon Repair man in person.
- Feb 12 Konrad Black, The Muse, Washington DC
- Feb 14 Black Valentine feat Konrad Black, Glass, Florida
- Feb 26 Konrad Black, Bazzaar, Georgia
- Feb 27 Konrad Black, RISE After-Hours, Massachusetts
- Feb 28 Made Event present Save The Cannibals -.., Rebel, New York