Richie Hawtin, Raresh and Marco Carola are just a handful of this season's guests.
Croatian venue Porat have announced the line-ups for what will be their tenth season in business.
The phrase "short and sweet" really does not do it justice when describing the whirlwind season Porat are about to undertake. Running from 25th July until 16th August, the club will embark upon a frenetic twenty day stint of parties, and have invited a host of international headline acts to join in the madness. Richie Hawtin has been drafted in for the opening party and will be followed in the subsequent three weeks by the likes of Sammy Dee, Marco Carola, A Guy Called Gerald, Raresh, Magda, LTJ Bukem, Seth Troxler and Andrew Weatherall. Due to venue's the immediate proximity to Florence, promoters Tenax have officially joined forces with their Croatian counterparts this year, and will toast the partnership at the closing party with Alex Neri, Marco Solforetti, Federico Grazzini and Petar Dundov all appearing.
For those less schooled in the field of Croatian clubbing, Porat is a 2000 capacity open air venue situated between Zadar and Sibenik, and lies within a nature park in the bay of Porat making it a bit of idyllic outpost for a spot of summer raving.
- Jul 25 Porat Opening Party with Richie Hawtin
- Jul 26 Club De Visionnaire Meet Porat
- Jul 28 Marco Carola, Petar Dundov & Sergej
- Jul 30 A Guy Called Gerald
- Jul 31 Mikeshannon, E.Ferreyra, Alex Picone, Pytzek
- Aug 01 Pascal Feos , Dinky, Sergej
- Aug 02 Oslo Rec.Showcase
- Aug 04 Raresh, Prik, Cole, Sergej
- Aug 06 Ltj Bukem Feauturing Mc Connrad
- Aug 07 Magda, Ilario Alicante, Petar Dundov
- Aug 08 Porat Loves Lee Burridge
- Aug 09 Bill Patrick, Seth Troxler, Ryan Crosson, Cherry
- Aug 11 Troy Pierce, Tobias, Miss Fitz, Home Boy, Sergej
- Aug 13 Andrew Weatherall
- Aug 14 Clive Henry, Rene', Masomenos, Pytzek
- Aug 15 Wiggle
- Aug 16 Closing Party - Tenax Meets Porat