The E'De Cologne party crew are branching out into physical formats with a CD/book release, due later this month.
Entitled E'De Love, the package will be released to commemorate ten years of E'De Cologne's promotional activities. The single disc compilation is set to feature some of the city's most beloved electronic music producers. Scene doyenne Ada has donated her recent "Lovestoned" collaboration with Raz Ohara, while Michael Mayer and Tobias Thomas contribute two previously released tracks (one a remix of Tonetraeger's "Welcome Back, Kotter," which featured on Thomas' Smallville mix CD).
There is still plenty of new material for hardcore Cologne addicts to get their teeth into, though, with Traum boss Riley Reinhold (AKA Triple R), André Kraml, Popnoname and The Modernist all composing fresh tracks for the compilation. Karaoke Kalk boss Strobocop even appears with his first production in 13 years, while Justus Kohncke finishes off the CD with the epic "Lieder Der Nacht," which is a collaboration with German Schlager singer and 1982 Eurovision entrant Marianne Rosenberg.
The 36-page book will contain plenty of specially commissioned black and white photos of the contributing artists, as well as chronicling the history of the city's electronic music scene from 1999 onwards.
01. Pierre Chevallier - Electronic Cruising
02. Triple R - Echt Elektronische Musik
03. Hans Nieswandt - Tanz Baby
04. Thomas/Mayer - Über Wiesen
05. The Modernist - Lost In Music
06. Strobocop - Love Is Music/Music Is Love
07. Tonetraeger - Welcome Back, Kotter (Mayer/Thomas Remix)
08. André Kraml - Suburbia
09. Popnoname - Deeper Than Love
10. Haito (feat. Eric D. Clark) - The Need To Believe
11. Ada (feat. Raz Ohara) - Lovestoned
12. Justus Köhncke vs. Marianne Rosenberg - Lieder Der Nacht
E'De Cologne will release E'De Love on September 29th, 2009.