Radio Slave, Martin Buttrich, Agoria and Jimpster will all feature on the When A Banana Was Just A Banana remix album.
Josh Wink will issue a collection of exclusive remixes on his own Ovum imprint later this year.
2009's When A Banana Was Just A Banana was the Philly producer's fourth solo full-length, one which saw him showcase a swung and groove-laden tech-house sound that he's been favouring in his DJ sets recently. Remixed & Peeled sees a raft of his high-profile producer friends each rework a track from the album, but according to Wink, the remix collection came about very organically, with many of the artists approaching Wink to see if they could have the parts of their favourite track on the record. The CD version features nine tracks that range from the deep techno of Martin Buttrich to more housier takes from Nic Fanciulli and Jimpster. Radio Slave, Agoria, Slam and Château Flight are amongst the other big names taking up slots on the full release, while DJ Sneak, Pascal FEOS and D'Julz will have their mixes distributed as digital exclusives.
Vinyl fans will get the added bonus of exclusive artwork from Emmy-nominated character designer Parker Jacobs, who works on the hit children's show Yo Gabba Gabba! There will be six separately released limited edition vinyls, and when put together will comprise the OVUM15 catalogue number, which is being used to commemorate the label's fifteenth anniversary.
01. Jus Right (Jimpster Remix)
02. Everybody To The Sun (Slam Paragraph Mix)
03. Stay Out All Night (Radio Slave Remix)
04. Counter Clock 319 (Chateau Flight Remix)
05. Hypnoslave (Nic Fanciulli Remix)
06. Airplane Electronique (Matthias Tanzmann remix)
07. Minimum 23 (Agoria Remix)
08. Dolphin Smack (Martin Buttrich RMX Part 6)
09. What Used To Be Called Used To Be (Benny Rodrigues F.A.T.F. No Drama-Mix)
Ovum Recordings will release When A Banana Was Just A Banana Remixed & Peeled in March 2010.