Scuba, Bodycode, and Late of the Pier will all be included on the London DJ's Fabriclive CD.
Fabric Records have tapped London-based DJ and producer Adam Dyment, AKA Duke Dumont to mix Fabriclive 51.
Known for his stomping, electro-tinged productions and high energy DJ sets, Dumont burst onto the scene in 2006 when he won the Diesel U Music contest, and has since risen to fame with remixes of groups like Bat for Lashes, Mystery Jets and Mekon. On Fabriclive 51, Dumont proves himself to be quite the nimble selector, pulling together disparate tracks by Bodycode, Scuba, Green Velvet and Late of the Pier. As he explains: "I'm not trying to promote a genre with this mix; the ethos is simply to make something that I'll still really love in a few years' time... It represents what I play: groove-based, bordering on the techy side and all with a sense of emotion, which a venue like fabric allows me to express."
01. Saturn V - Come Into My Life
02. Audio Soul Project - Reality Check (Vincenzo Remix)
03. Bodycode - Imitation Dub
04. Argy & The Martinez Brothers - Debbie Downer
05. Federleicht - On the Streets (Kollektive Turmstrasse's Let Freedom Ring Remix)
06. Alessio Mereu & Matteo Spedicati - Attraction
07. Gerd & The House Vectors - We Bring U Muzik
08. Green Velvet - They Came From Outer Space
09. Late of the Pier - Bathroom Gurlge (The Duke Dumont Remix)
10. Scuba - Hundreds and Thousands
11. Ieyasu Tokugama - Ryozen
12. Floating Points - K&G Beat
13. Idioma - Landscapes
Fabric will release The Duke Dumont's Fabriclive 51 on April 12th, 2010.