The veteran DJ and producer will helm the next installment of Fabric's mix series.
Get Physical boss DJ T., AKA Thomas Koch, has compiled Fabric 51, due for release next month.
Koch has been heavily involved in house and techno for over 20 years, founding Groove Magazine in 1989 and Get Physical in 2002, but he says the offer to mix a Fabric compilation couldn't have come at a better time. Having just finished a highly successful tour in support of his album The Inner Jukebox, Koch was feeling more inspired by music than ever, and managed to channel this feeling into his mix.
As a result, Fabric 51 will focus on trippy, off-kilter selections by the likes of dOP, Soulphiction and Matias Aguayo. Koch explains, "While I usually mix from a more 'functional' DJ perspective, this mix is the product of my current super-positive emotional state and definitely not your average dance floor fodder—at least half of these tracks would never find their way into my DJ bag. Aesthetically speaking, it is more of a shimmering, sparkling disco funk concoction, a nod to the old school, but also 100 per cent in the here and now!"
01. dOP - Wiper Law
02. Michael J Collins - I Just Wanna Be Your Disco Bitch
03. 10lec6 - Drown Dogs Holidays
04. Stuffa - A Million Secrets (Salax Peep Show Remix)
05. Madioko N Rafika - Ellelli (Kalabrese Remix)
06. Danton Eeprom - Give Me Pain
07. Matias Aguayo feat. Lerato - Pata Pata
08. Ben Mono - Jesus Was A B-Boy (TJ Kong & Nuno Dos Santos Remix)
09. Will Saul & Tam Cooper feat. Ursula Rucker - Where Is It (Will Saul & Tam Cooper's Reloved Dub Mix)
10. Dave DK & Holger Zilske feat. Richard Davis - You Will Find Out
11. Azari & III - Hungry for the Power
12. Wigald Boning - Kobra Dance
13. Soulphiction - The Royal Pennekaums (Chocolettes Nervous Mix)
14. Le Roif feat. Roland Clark - I Get Deep
15. DJ T. - Try To Understand
16. DJ Mujava - Township Funk (Crazy P Mix)
17. Good Guy Mikesh - Milk & Honey (Basket Mix)
18. Bodycode - Immune
19. Random Factor - Broken Mirror
20. WhoMadeWho - Keep Me In My Plane (DJ Koze Hudson River Dub)
Fabric will release DJ T.'s Fabric 51 on March 22nd, 2010.