The LA-based hip-hop experimentalist will play nine cities in Europe and the UK this March.
A month before the release of his highly anticipated next album on Warp, Flying Lotus has announced a string of tour dates this March, hitting several parties across Europe and three events in the UK.
The jaunt will begin at Belgium's legendary AB club, where FlyLo will perform with Jaga Jazzist, a frenetic Norwegian ten-piece group. From there he'll make an appearance at Amsterdam's Five Days Off Festival, then play a show in Paris with Nosaj Thing. On Friday March 4th, he'll play in Berlin at Berghain's Leisure System party, while Zip and co. do their thing upstairs in Panoramabar. The following night, he'll join Vex'd, The Bug and King Midas Sound for an especially bass-heavy party in Greece.
The rest of Flying Lotus's tour will play out in the UK, beginning with The Red Bull Music Academy's illustrious Brainfeeder event, where he'll play alongside Martyn, Daedelus and The Gaslamp Killer amongst others. After three more dates—at Bristol's Thekla, Beat Redemption in Brighton and the BLOC Weekend Festival—FlyLo will then take a break and prepare for his shows at the SXSW festival in Austin, Texas.
- Mar 02 Jaga Jazzist / Flying Lotus, AB, Belgium
- Mar 03 5 Days Off - Day 1, Paradiso, Amsterdam
- Mar 04 FLYING LOTUS & NOSAJ THING, Bellevilloise, La, Paris
- Mar 05 Leisure System 0.7 + Get .., Berghain/Panorama Bar, Berlin
- Mar 06 Flying Lotus, Bios, Greece
- Mar 10 Red Bull Music Academy presents Brainfee.., fabric, London
- Mar 11 Flying Lotus + Starkey, Thekla, West + Wales
- Mar 12 Beat Redemption Feat. Flying L.., Concorde 2, South + East
- Mar 13 BLOC 2010 - Day 2, Butlins Resort, West + Wales