The seminal trip-hop outfit hits the road next month.
Just weeks after the release of their sixth album Heligoland, sinister groove masters Massive Attack have scheduled two tours for this spring–one next month in Australia, and the other hitting North America in May.
The jaunt begins on March 12th in Perth, where the Bristol-based crew will play an open air show at Kings Park. From there, they'll play shows in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane, before hopping over to New Zealand for a show at the Vector Arena in Auckland.
Come May 7th, the group will gear up again for a string of dates across Canada and the US. They'll play three sets of back-to-back shows, beginning with two dates in Toronto, then two at Terminal Five in New York, two more in LA at the Wiltern Theater and then a pair at the Warfield in San Francisco. The tour will conclude at the Sasquatch Festival in Washington State, where they'll appear alongside Booka Shade, Caribou, and LCD Soundsystem.
- Mar 12 Massive Attack, Kings Park, Perth
- Mar 15 Massive Attack, Opera House Forecourt, Sydney
- Mar 19 Massive Attack, Royal Theatre, Canberra
- Mar 20 Massive Attack, Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne
- Mar 23 Massive Attack, Riverstage, Brisbane
- Mar 25 Massive Attack, Vector Arena, New Zealand
- May 07 Massive Attack, Sound Academy, Toronto
- May 09 Massive Attack, Sound Academy, Toronto
- May 11 Massive Attack, Terminal 5, New York
- May 12 Massive Attack, Terminal 5, New York
- May 18 Massive Attack, Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles
- May 19 Massive Attack, Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles
- May 25 Massive Attack, The Warfield, San Francisco
- May 27 Massive Attack, The Warfield, San Francisco
- May 30 Sasquatch Fest.., The Gorge Amphitheater, Washington State