The two-disc package will feature ten unmixed tracks plus a mix by Joakim.
In celebration of their tenth anniversary, Parisian label Tigersushi will release More GDM X, a two-disc compilation showcasing the imprint's eclectic electronic sound.
Label head Joakim once claimed that "Making a pure dance album would almost be like composing an album entirely in F major."More GDM X reflects this mentality, presenting the listener with a diverse array of indie dance, vocoder-laden pop and avant-garde meanderings. The first disc features ten unmixed tracks by some of Tigersushi's closest artists, such as Poni Hoax, Panico and K.I.M. On disc 2, Joakim mixes up the label's stranger offerings, eschewing the upbeat vibe of the first disc for deep cuts by Crackboy, Guillaume Teyssier and his own "The Look of Not In Love." As with previous releases on Tigersushi, most of the music was recorded at Joakim's Parisian studio.
CD 1 - Easy
01. Principles Of Geometry - Americhael
02. Poni Hoax - Antobodies (To The Bones Edit)
03. Krikor & The Dead Hillbillies - God Will Break It All (A La JC Edit)
04. Panico - Anfetaminado
05. My Sister Klaus - Chateau Rouge
06. DyE - Nike
07. Freddie Mas - A Path (The Lost & Found Mix By In Flagranti)
08. Nakion - Osaka Tom
09. K.I.M. - Meat Is Murder
10. Desmond & The Tutus - Kiss You On The Cheek (King Of Town Remix)
CD 2 - Hard (Mixed by Joakim)
01. Principles of Geometry - Matin
02. Nakion - XXX
03. Maestro - Devils
04. K.I.M. - Kimchi
05. Crackboy - Meduse
06. Star Vac
07. Panico - Illumination (Jackson Remix)
08. Discipline - J'Ai Peur
09. Guillaume Teyssier - Russian Folk Song
10. Joakim - The Look of Not in Love
Tigersushi will release More GDM X on June 7th, 2010.