London, Dublin, Berlin and Amsterdam will all be stops for the Underground Quality man in the coming weeks.
Jus-Ed will embark on a six-date European tour across October and November.
Despite being active on the scene since the '80s, Edward McKeithen truly rose to prominence in 2008 off the back of releases through his own Underground Quality imprint and the stable of artists—Levon Vincent, Nina Kraviz, DJ Qu, Fred P, et al.—the label has featured. McKeithen is also known for his infectious personality, demonstrated weekly on his UQ radio show for MyHouse YourHouse, and heavy use of the mic during his club gigs.
His tour of the continent will begin in fabric's room one on Saturday, October 23rd. He'll then travel to Cabaret in Zurich on Friday, October 29th, before heading on to Hafen 2 in Frankfurt the following evening. Wednesday, November 3rd will see McKeithen return to his old stomping ground of Tape in Berlin to play alongside Move D, then link up with his buddy DJ Qu at Trouw in Amsterdam on the Friday. And Dublin will play host to his final stop of the trip: Kennedys is the venue and Saturday, November 6th is the date.
- Oct 23 Vakant Showcase, fabric, London
- Oct 29 Deconstruction Club: Jus-Ed, Cabaret, Switzerland
- Oct 30 Underground Quality, Hafen 2, Frankfurt
- Nov 03 Jus-Ed and Move D present The Jam Session, Tape, Berlin
- Nov 05 Underground Quality Night, Trouw, Amsterdam
- Nov 06 Phonic presents... Dj Jus-Ed, Kennedys, Ireland