According to Twitter, no one was hurt, and the dubstep producer got his hard drive out just in time.
According to a message sent out via Twitter, dubstep producer Rusko's home caught fire yesterday in Los Angeles.
Rusko sent out the message himself yesterday around 4 PM local time, saying "My house!!! Not a joke. Thank god I grabbed my hard-drive," along with a link to a picture of his damaged car and home. He followed this up minutes later with the message "We're all safe thank the lord." The incident took place less than a week before Rusko's next European tour, which kicks off this Friday night at fabric and includes gigs at The Warehouse Project, Amsterdam's Paradiso and Berlin's Icon club. So far none of these upcoming gigs have been affected.
The Leeds-born producer moved to LA's Silver Lake area a year ago, prior to the release of his debut album O.M.G. on Diplo's Mad Decent label.
- Nov 12 Fabriclive: Scratch Perverts present Bea.., fabric, London
- Nov 13 The Warehouse Project &.., Piccadilly Train Station, North
- Nov 19 Mosh! Invites Dub Police, Paradiso, Amsterdam
- Nov 20 Chibuku Shake Shake - Mixmaster Mike, Rus.., Barfly, North
- Nov 25 Dubstep-Elektro Special: Rusko, Icon, Berlin
- Nov 27 Hospitality: Subfocus Live, High Contrast, Stylus, North