The Australian imprint will release an unmixed compilation early next month.
Sydney-based label Beef Records will release its next compilation, After Hours, in February.
Since its arrival almost five years ago, Beef Records' output has largely stayed within the tech house realm. This time around, as the title suggests, they've delved into some deeper sounds to complement their usual penchant for bumpy groovers. The unmixed selection, compiled by label founders Shades of Gray, features a diverse array of artists and sounds, ranging from the melodic deep house of The Timewriter to the more upfront styles of Sydney's Murat Kilic and Seattle-based producer Pezzner.
01. Luciano Nieto – Salamera
02. Pablo Fierro – Another Perspective
03. The Deadly Ones – La Musicue do Brasil
04. Trinity & Beyond – Near & Far (Pezzner remix)
05. Murat Kilic – Safety Ghetto
06. Karol XVII & MB Valence – Hipopotam
07. SCOPE – Feel It
08. The Timewriter – Silkimono
09. Deep Bros – High On Music
10. Alland Byallo – Sink and Swim
11. Shades Of Gray – Midnight Lover
12. David Garcet & K. Hocini – Hallow
13. Sarp Yilmaz – End of Days
14. Eric Volta – When She Was a Little Girl
Beef Records will release After Hours on February 2nd, 2011.