The London trio will spend the next three months in the US and Canada.
Later this month, London downtempo veterans Morcheeba will head off on a tour across North America.
The jaunt will be in support of their album Blood Like Lemonade, which hit stores in the middle of last summer. Much like the record itself, the tour will features the group's classic lineup: producers Paul and Ross Godfrey plus vocalist Skye Edwards, who returned to the band last year after a seven year break. Commenting somewhat cryptically on the reunion, Paul Godfrey says: "This is the record we should have made after Big Calm, but we had to travel treacherous terrains to get back to our natural habitat."
The tour kicks off at the end of this month with two back to back performances at The Fillmore in New York, and finishes up two months later in LA. The band plays a dozen shows in the US total, plus three in Toronto and Montreal.
- Jan 20 Morcheeba, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Toronto
- Feb 11 Morcheeba, Irving Plaza, New York
- Feb 12 Morcheeba, Irving Plaza, New York
- Feb 14 Morcheeba, World Cafe, Pennsylvania
- Feb 16 Morcheeba, Paradise, Massachusetts
- Feb 18 Morcheeba, TBA - Montreal, Montreal
- Feb 19 Morcheeba, Metropolis, Montreal
- Feb 22 Morcheeba, House Of Blues Chicago, Illinois
- Feb 23 Morcheeba, First Avenue Mainroom, Minnesota
- Feb 25 Morcheeba, Belly Up, Colorado
- Feb 26 Morcheeba, Ogden Theatre, Colorado
- Mar 03 Morcheeba, Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver
- Mar 04 Morcheeba, Roseland Theater, Oregon
- Mar 05 Morcheeba, The Warfield, San Francisco
- Mar 06 Morcheeba, Fonda Theatre, Los Angeles