Animal Collective, Moritz von Oswald, Four Tet and Lawrence are some of the artists included on the forthcoming collection.
Rough Trade have put together a remix compilation to follow up Pantha Du Prince's last album, Black Noise.
The release shows a varied cast of artists reworking tracks from the 2010 full-length, which marked Pantha Du Prince's debut on Rough Trade and made our list of the year's best albums. Dub techno innovator Moritz von Oswald makes an appearance, as does noisy Chicago house producer Hieroglyphic Being. Dial mainstays Lawrence, Efdemin and Carsten Jost all contribute as well, nodding to the Hamburg artist's long history with the label. Some names from outside the house and techno realm also get involved, namely Animal Collective, Four Tet and ambient Seattle artist The Sight Below.
XI Versions of Black Noise is due to hit stores in April. In the meantime, you can hear a stream of Four Tet's remix of "Stick To My Side" over on Pitchfork.
01. Welt Am Draht (Moritz Von Oswald Remix)
02. Welt Am Draht (Die Vögel Remix)
03. Stick to My Side (Lawrence)
04. Stick to My Side (Four Tet)
05. A Nomad's Retreat (The Sight Below Remix)
06. Stick to My Side (Efdemin Remix)
07. Satellite Sniper (Hieroglyphic Being Remix)
08. Stick to My Side (Carsten Jost Remix)
09. Welt Am Draht (Animal Collective Remix)
10. Lay in a Shimmer (Fata Morgana Remix)
11. Stick to My Side (Walls Remix)
Rough Trade will release XI versions of Black Noise on April 19th, 2011.