The Danish electronic act has DJ and live dates planned in Europe, the US and South America.
This Friday, Trentemøller kicks off an international tour that will take him to three continents by the beginning of May.
The Danish electronic artist is currently in demand as both a DJ and a live act, though each performance shows a very different side of his sound. Behind the decks, he's upbeat and unpredictable, interspersing dark club tracks with the occasional well-known pop tune. His live act is something closer to a rock concert, with a six-person ensemble playing selections from his albums. The first leg of the tour consists entirely of DJ dates, beginning this Friday in Berlin and finishing next month in Brazil. A few weeks later he'll deliver his live act at two massive US events: Miami's Ultra Music Festival and the Coachella festival in Southern California. All of the dates are in support of Into the Great Wide Yonder, which came out last year on In My Room.
In other Trentemøller-related news, word has it the Copenhagen-based artist has been tapped for the next edition of Late Night Tales, though details on that release are still forthcoming.
- Feb 10 Trentemøller & Adam Port, Weekend, Berlin
- Feb 11 Trentemøller, Uebel & Gefährlich, Hamburg
- Feb 12 Trentemøller, Garage Istanbul, Turkey
- Feb 18 Trentemoller, D! Club, Switzerland
- Feb 19 Branca Mon Amour presenta Trentemø.., Brancaleone, Central
- Feb 19 Trentemøller, D-Edge Club, Brazil
- Mar 03 Moving Com Booka Shade, Trentemolle.., D-Edge Club, Brazil
- Mar 05 Trentemøller, Marina Da Glória, Brazil
- Mar 07 Some Festival, GreenValley, Brazil
- Mar 25 Ultra Music Festival - Day 1, Bicentennial Park, Florida
- Apr 17 Coachella 2011: D.., Empire Polo Field, California (South)
- May 06 Trentemøller, Murcia, South
- Aug 11 Skanderbourg Festival, TBA - Copenhagen, Denmark