The Dutch producer will release Objects in a Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear this May.
Geurt Kersjes, AKA Pitto, will release an album through Green, Joris Voorn and Edwin van Oosterwal's label, later this year.
Releasing music since 2007, Kersjes first worked with Voorn and Oosterwal two years later when they signed Feelin' to their Rejected imprint. Besides the bosses themselves, at that time he was only the fourth artist signed to the label. On this occasion, however, he will appear on Green, an imprint given more to deep sounds than its counterpart.
The LP will be an almost entirely collaborative affair, with 11 of the 13 tracks featuring other musicians. "Every Second of U," for instance, has Wout Smeets on piano, while "Mono Desire" showcases Manu Delago's skill on the hang, a steel hand-drum. Vocals will also feature heavily too, with several female voices lending their talents. The remaining two tracks see Kersjes taking the microphone himself.
01. Childhood Storage feat. Annie Mackin
02. Ceiling in Paris feat. Lilian Hak
03. When I Look at You feat. Alice Rose
04. Don't Come Any Closer feat. Alice Rose
05. Happy Now feat. Alice Rose
06. Every Second of U feat. Wout Smeets
07. Walking by the Sea
08. Mono Desire feat. Manu Delago
09. Where My Soul Is Now feat. Leonie Muller
10. Return of Childhood Storage feat. Annie Mackin
12. Devin in Desire feat. Alice Rose
13. Goodnight feat. Leonie Muller
Green will release Objects in a Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear on May 16, 2011.