The German artist mixes up his own label on the upcoming compilation.
Affin founder Joachim Spieth has mixed the next edition of his label's compilation series, Selected 7.
Through both his productions and his label, Spieth has long championed a modern, left-field take on house and techno. In his early days he was a staple of Cologne's Kompakt label, and opened his own imprint in 2007. Since then Affin has churned out digital EPs at a considerably brisk pace, with a total of 14 releases in its first year alone. In the meantime, Spieth has put together a new Selected compilation every six months or so–the last one just came out in December. Much like its predecessors, Selected 7 shows Spieth surveying his label's most recent output, mixing up recent tunes by Deepchild, Jamal Moulay and Mark Broom among others. The collection is out digitally next month.
01. Dirty Culture - It's a Freak in Me (Someone Else Remix)
02. Helt - Set Beat (Mark Broom rmx)
03. Little Fritter - Truth Told
04. Dirty Culture - No More Raw
05. Marc Miroir & Joachim Spieth - Last Exit
06. Deepchild - Skunk Disco
07. Reggy van Oers - Indovine (Dirk Schoenhoefer rmx)
08. James Hunter - Heybo
09. The Dolphins - Lyra
10. Jamal Moulay - Stay Frosty
11. Roberto - Epithemiou
12. Yokoo - No Recollection
13. Jamal Moulay - Colors
14. Jurek Przezdziecki - The Polish Quote
Affin will release Joachim Spieth presents Selected 7 on June 13th, 2011.