The French festival's eclectic bill also features Laurent Garnier, Kyle Hall, Battles, Scuba and many more.
This year's Nuits Sonores festival will begin on June 1st, bringing dozens of varied electronic artists to Lyon, France.
Now in its ninth year, Nuits Sonores strikes a rare balance between club music and eclectic sounds from indie, avant-garde and beyond. This year's program features reams of house and techno artists, from underground favorites like Levon Vincent and Kyle Hall to the likes of Matthew Dear, Luciano and Laurent Garnier (his seventh consecutive year at the festival). But there are also plenty of names from outside the world of 4/4, such as DJ Shadow, The Gaslamp Killer, and bass music forerunners like Shackleton, Scuba and Ben UFO. The more eclectic side of the bill includes Battles, indie surf rock outfit Man...or Astro Man? and garage rock pioneers The Sonics, plus a closing night orchestral performance by Chilly Gonzales. The action takes place at clubs around the city, but mostly at the concert venue Marché Gare.
- Jun 01 Nuits Sonores 2011 - Night 1, Marché Gare, South East
- Jun 02 Nuits Sonores 2011 - Refrench .., Marquise, La, South East
- Jun 02 Krome Night Circuit Electroniqu.., L'Ambassade, South East
- Jun 02 Nuits Sonores - Circuit Elect.., Special Guest, South East
- Jun 03 Nuits Sonores 2011 - Night 3, Marché Gare, South East
- Jun 04 Before Rex At Nuits Sonores, Rex Club, Paris
- Jun 04 Berlin Mon Amour - Extra! Nui.., Musée Gadagne, South East
- Jun 04 Nuits Sonores 2011 - Night 4, Marché Gare, South East
- Jun 05 Nuits Sonores 2011 - All D.., Piscine du Rhone, South East