TKOL RMX 1234567 will collect recently released and forthcoming remixes from the LP on a double CD release.
Radiohead's TKOL RMX 1234567 remix album will drop next month in Japan and this October in the UK.
After much online speculation it has been confirmed that the 19-track release will be put out this autumn. The album will collate this summer's series of 12-inch single mixes by the likes of Four Tet, Caribou and Pearson Sound, with un-released mixes from long-time Thom Yoke collaborators Modeselektor, Shed and Jamie xx, as well as up-and-coming UK producers Blawan and Objekt.
The tracks are in chronological order by vinyl release date; the first disc largely features the mixes already made available on limited edition vinyl, such as those by Nathan Fake, Lone and Jacques Greene. The second disc will feature the previously announced efforts, including versions by Thriller, AKA Actress, SBTRKT and Illum Sphere. The most popular selection from Radiohead's eight-track LP of February 2011 is "Bloom" which is remixed five times on the compilation.
01. Little by Little (Caribou Remix)
02. Lotus Flower (Jacques Greene Remix)
03. Morning Mr. Magpie (Nathan Fake Remix)
04. Bloom (Harmonic 313 Remix)
05. Bloom (Mark Pritchard Remix)
06. Feral (Lone Remix)
07. Morning Mr. Magpie (Pearson Sound's Scavenger Remix)
08. Separator (Four Tet Remix)
01. Give Up the Ghost (Thriller's Houseghost Remix)
02. Codex (Illum Sphere Remix)
03. Little by Little (Shed Remix)
04. Give up the Ghost (Brokenchord Remix)"
05. The King of Limbs (Altrice Remix)
06. Bloom (Blawan Remix)
07. Morning Mr. Magpie (Modeselektor's Good Evening Mrs. Magpie Remix)"
08. Bloom (Objekt Remix)
09. Bloom (Jamie xx Rework)
10. Separator (Anstam Remix)
11. Lotus Flower (SBTRKT Remix)
XL will release TKOL RMX 1234567 on September 16th (Japan) and on October 10th, 2011 (UK).