Còmeme will release the Mexican producer's first full-length in October.
Rebolledo will release his debut album, Super Vato, this October on Còmeme.
Founded by Matias Aguayo and Gary Pimiento, Còmeme is an Argentinian label with an oddball approach to club music. Rebolledo has been a core member of the Còmeme family since its early days, playing records at its trademark "bumbumbox" street parties and appearing on their first 12-inch. His own style has always been perfectly aligned with the label's: raw, unorthodox and touched with a bizarre sense of humor. Super Vato shows him teaming up with some fellow Còmeme artists, including Aguayo, Raquel Wolff and newcomer Philipp Gorbachev. Kompakt darling Superpitcher makes an appearance as well on the track "Meet me at TOPAZdeluxe." After two years of singles and EPs, the record will be Còmeme's first full-length.
02. Steady Gear Rod Maschine feat. Rodrigo Cano
03. Positivísimo feat. Raquel Wolff
04. Aire Caliente
05. Steady Gear Rebo Maschine
06. La Pena feat. Matias Aguayo & Diegors
07. Corvette Ninja
08. Meet me at TOPAZdeluxe feat. Superpitcher and Miriam T orres)
09. Super Vatos feat. Matias Aguayo
10. Te Conozco Moscow feat. Philipp Gorbachev
Comeme will release Super Vato on October 24th, 2011.