The French DJ and producer will release the next edition of the London club's mix series.
Brodinski has mixed Fabriclive.60, due for release next month.
Since he first surfaced some five years ago, Brodinski has pushed a sound that's as eclectic as it is unsubtle, mixing up everything from hip-hop to acid house with an up-front, party-friendly attitude. This style quickly earned him high profile attention: Tiga boosted his profile early on by releasing one of his first EPs on Turbo, and a year later he was tapped to mix an edition of Bugged Out! Presents Suck My Deck. Fabriclive.60 shows him being just as flexible as ever. "I tried to include every track that has changed my life over the last two years going from slow motion techno to R & B, from backroom music to acid house," he says. "I dedicate this mix to my friend, mentor, brother, Mehdi Faveris Essadi AKA DJ Mehdi."
01. Bicep - Silk
02. Low Jack - Slow Dance
03. Tomas Barfod - Beach Party
04. Harkin & Raney - Workin & Steamin
05. Clement Meyer - Fire In Vitro
06. Axel Boman - Purple Drank
07. Woodkid - Iron (Gucci Vump Remix)
08. Renaissance Man - Stalker Humanoid
09. T. Williams - Heartbeat (Paul Woolford Remix)
10. John Roman - Petrified
11. TWR72 - Paradox
12. Sian - Tropical Sci Fi (Sam Paganini Remix)
13. Samuel L. Session feat. Paris The Black Fu - Hype-Nosis
14. Rejected - For The People (DVS1 For No One Mix)
15. Sigha - HF029A1
16. Samuel L. Session - The Soloist (Reboot Remix)
17. Gingy & Bordello - Body Acid (KiNK’s On Acid Remix)
18. Gesaffelstein - Control Movement
19. Switch feat. Andrea Martin - I Still Love You
20. Instra:mental - Pyramid
21. Glass Figure - Brightside Of House
22. Riton feat. Shani Cuppcake - Dark Place
23. Objekt - CLK Recovery
Fabric will release Fabriclive 60 on November 11, 2011.