The leftfield duo will spend the rest of the month playing gigs in the US and Canada.
Starting this week, Plaid will head out on a North American tour in support of their new album Scintilli.
It's been 15 years since Ed Handley and Andrew Turner left The Black Dog to focus full-time on their own melodic strands of techno and IDM as Plaid. They've been busy dabbling in soundtrack music over the past few years, but a few months ago Warp Records released Scintilli, Plaid's first proper full-length album in eight years. After a month of gigs in Europe, they'll launch the North American leg of the album tour tomorrow in Montreal. Following a weekend of shows in the Northeast, Plaid will then make their way to the west coast over the next two weeks, with the tour set to close with two nights in California.
- Nov 09 Plaid Scintill.., Society for Arts & Technology (SAT), Montreal
- Nov 10 Plaid Scintilli Tour, Wrongbar, Toronto
- Nov 11 Plaid Scintilli Tour, Le Poisson Rouge, New York
- Nov 12 Plaid, Paradise, Massachusetts
- Nov 13 Plaid Scintilli Tour, Johnny Brenda's, Pennsylvania
- Nov 15 Plaid Scintilli Tour, Stereo Live, Texas
- Nov 16 Plaid Scintilli Tour, Nd At 501 Studios, Texas
- Nov 18 Plaid Scintilli Tour, Empty Bottle, Illinois
- Nov 19 Plaid Scintilli Tour, Bluebird Theater, Colorado
- Nov 21 Plaid Scintilli Tour, Biltmore Cabaret, Vancouver
- Nov 22 Plaid with Special Guests Copy, Neumos, Washington State
- Nov 23 Plaid Scintilli Tour, Holocene, Oregon
- Nov 25 Plaid Scintilli Tour, Mezzanine, California (North)
- Nov 26 Plaid Scintilli .., The El Rey Theatre, California (South)