The Berlin-based house DJ will play a handful of gigs across the continent over the next ten days.
Mano Le Tough will set out on a two-weekend tour of North America, beginning this Friday in Guadalajara.
A native of Ireland known to his friends as Niall Mannion, Mano Le Tough's lush, emotive house music—which is occasionally led by his own vocals—first saw release just two years ago on Prins Thomas' Internasjonal imprint. He returned to that label last month to produce its 20th release, and his short discography has steadily expanded with records on Buzzin' Fly (for whom he has an album in the works) and Dirt Crew Recordings. These days he lives in Berlin, where he's a regular presence behind the decks at local parties. This is Mano Le Tough's first North American tour, and five gigs have been confirmed between tomorrow and the final date next Saturday in Toronto.
- Nov 25 Mano Le Tough, Bar Americas, Center
- Nov 26 Mano Le Tough, AM Local, Center
- Nov 30 Mano Le Tough, TBA - Detroit, Michigan
- Dec 02 Mim presents Mano.., Crimson Lounge At Sax Hotel, Illinois
- Dec 03 Bang The Party! Goes Mano O' M.., The Drake Hotel, Toronto