Balam Acab, Holy Other an oOoOO have booked gigs in the London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris and Belgium for February.
Artists from the Brooklyn label Tri Angle will play six dates across Europe in February.
Founded by Robin Carolan, the blogger behind 20 Jazz Funk Greats, Tri Angle pushes a woozy, hip-hop inspired sound that often is labeled as drag or witch house, though that term only applies to some of its artists. The upcoming tour features three of the label's core acts: 20-year-old producer Balam Acab, Mancunian artist Holy Other and Christopher Dexter Greenspan, better known as oOoOO. Their first stop is at Berghain in Berlin (minus oOoOO) for a show at this year's CTM festival. After a gig at Trouw in Amsterdam, the trio will share the bill with Karenn (AKA Blawan and Pariah) at BLeeD in London. They'll hit Brussels next, then finish the tour at Point Ephémère in Paris.
- Feb 02 Ctm.12 Blurred Gateways: .., Berghain/Panorama Bar, Berlin
- Feb 03 Tri Angle presents: Holy Other, Balam .., Trouw, Amsterdam
- Feb 04 Bleed & Black Atlantic presen.., TBA - East London, London
- Feb 08 Tri Angle Label Night feat Balam Acab, Oooo.., AB, Belgium
- Feb 10 Sntwn presente: Tri Angle Label N.., Point Ephémère, Paris