The Chicago veteran keeps it upbeat and vocal-heavy on his contribution to the esteemed mix series.
DJ Sneak will helm the next installment of fabric's long running mix series.
The self-described "house gangsta" has been a clubland staple for decades. He cut his teeth as a house jock in Chicago throughout the late '80s and '90s while working in the well-known Gramophone Records store, then went on to release several of his earliest singles via Green Velvet's Relief and Cajual imprints, after which his reputation steadily grew. The forthcoming Fabric mix sees Sneak sticking with the upbeat and vocal-heavy style he's pushed for most of his career, mostly through tracks that came out in the last few years.
01. Strip Steve & Das Glow - Calcium
02. Markus Homm & Philipp Gonzales - Got To Make It
03. Basti Grub feat. Agent! - Walking In My Blues
04. Yeshua Murillo - I'm Gonna Make You Mine (Joss Moog Mix)
05. Arturo Garces - Light It Up
06. Tripmastaz - No Turning Back
07. Mike Jules - Crack Ass
08. Hector Couto - Creampie (Darius Syrossian Remix)
09. Mendo - Old School
10. Alex Tepper - In, Out, Life
11. DJ Sneak - My Love (Ramon Tapia Remix)
12. Sir James - Special (Ramon Tapia Remix)
13. Christian Burkhardt & Einzelkind - Cooper
14. Luca M - Funk My Sax
15. Muto - Wait A Minute
16. DJ W!ld feat. Hector Moralez - Take A Trip
17. Willie Graff & Tuccillo - To The Music (Tato Remix)
18. Cause & Affect - Beware Of The Swingers
Fabric will release Fabric 62 on March 1st, 2012.