The French DJ has six gigs in Canada and the US coming up this month.
Parisian tech house artist Dyed Soundorom will set out on a tour of North America next weekend.
Now based in Berlin, Soundorom was a fixture on the popular Freak n' Chic label in Paris before it closed its doors in 2010. More recently, he's been at work with a new imprint, Apollonia (which he founded alongside Freak n' Chic friends Dan Ghenacia and Shonky), though he's probably best known for his summer residency at DC-10 in Ibiza.
Soundorom has two weekends of gigs across the continent between now and the end of March, beginning next weekend in Toronto and Miami. After that he'll go on a four-night run of parties that starts in New York with Verboten and ends at Radio Skool in Detroit with Stacey Pullen. Naturally, he'll then play during WMC as well, with two confirmed appearances on South Beach that week.
Grab tickets to the NYC party (which also features Ewan Pearson) here on RA.
- Feb 17 Dyed Soundorom - My Favorite Robot, Stereo, Montreal
- Feb 18 P L 0 T presents Dyed Soundoro.., Electric Pickle, Florida
- Feb 23 Verboten presents Dyed Soundoro.., Sullivan Room, New York
- Feb 24 Culprit Sessions with Dyed Soun.., Los Globos, Los Angeles
- Feb 25 Dyed Soundorom, Hernan Sanchez, Din.., Smart Bar, Illinois
- Feb 26 Radio Skool presents Dyed Soundorom, TV Lounge, Michigan
- Mar 20 Link and Miami Rebels present .., Treehouse Miami, Florida
- Mar 22 Hot Creations with Jamie.., Shelborne South Beach, Florida