Due out in May on Innervisions, the release features edits of live recordings woven into a continuous mix.
Âme have a live album due for release in May on Innervisions.
Âme is Frank Wiedemann and Kristian Beyer, the German duo who run Innervisions with Dixon. They've been DJing and producing together for almost exactly ten years, but as of late they've begun dividing labor a bit more evenly, with Beyer doing most of the DJing and Wiedemann spearheading their live act, which debuted in 2010. Simply entitled Âme Live, the upcoming album is a collection of recordings from the road, all of which have been edited specifically for the album and woven into a continuous mix. It features new versions of classics like "Where We At" and "Rej" (our #3 track of the '00s) as well as remixes of other artists, including a previously unreleased "beatless" mix of Gui Boratto's "This Is Not the End."
01. Roy Ayers – Tarzan (Âme Remix)
02. Âme & Amampondo – Ku Kanjani
03. Ame – Nia
04. Osunlade – Envision (Âme Remix)
05. Ame – Enoi
06. Unkle – Hold My Hand (Âme Remix)
07. Henrik Schwarz/Ame/Dixon – D.P.O.M.B.
08. Rodamaal – Insomnia (Âme Remix)
09. Âme – Junggesellenmaschine
10. Underworld – Crocodile (Âme Remix)
11. Henrik Schwarz/Âme/Dixon – Where We At
12. Âme – Rej
13. Âme – Setsa
14. Gui Boratto – This Is Not the End (Âme Beatless Mix)
Innervisions will release Âme Live on May 2nd, 2012.