The UK duo will play a series of dates on the West Coast this May.
Demdike Stare will play a string of dates along the West Coast this May.
Following up on their appearance at the Unsound New York Festival, the UK duo of Sean Canty and Miles Whittaker will undertake their first American tour across seven different shows. The tour, marking their first live performances on the West Coast, will begin on May 4th in Los Angeles with a DJ set from Whittaker under his MLZ alias and will continue on the 5th with a full Demdike Stare show supported by the live debut of Dominic Fernow's Vatican Shadow project. The tour's third stop in LA will see the duo performing a "live soundtrack" to 1970 cult film La Vampire Nue, which they will reprise on May 9th in Oakland. The rest of the tour consists of regular live sets in San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle, where they will be supported by Water Borders and Tropic of Cancer, among others.
- May 04 MLZ, Silent Servant, Medusa Lounge, California (South)
- May 05 Demdike Stare (Live), Va.., Los Globos, California (South)
- May 07 Demdike Stare does La Va.., Cinefamily, California (South)
- May 09 Demdike Stare does La.., Liminal Space, California (North)
- May 10 Demdike Stare, Tropic .., Public Works, California (North)
- May 12 Demdike Stare, Tropic of .., Black Lodge, Washington State
- May 13 Demdike Stare, Tropic of Cancer, Rotture, Oregon