The eclectic double-disc collection will be available mixed or unmixed.
UK veteran Paul Woolford has mixed The Lab 04, due for release in June.
The mix will be the first installment of The Lab to come out since the recently announced closure of Nick Harris's NRK label, which hosted the first three editions (Harris said at the time that The Lab will continue). Following his 2010 Platform mix for Renaissance and his debut on Hotlush last year, it shows Woolford at his most eclectic, stringing together tracks from Lazer Sword, Ashley Beedle, Shed and Aphex Twin among others. Two versions of the compilation will be available: one mixed and one unmixed, each with slightly different tracklists. Both are two-disc packages.
01. Rafael Anton Irisarri – Blue Tomorrows
02. Detroit Urban Gardening Ensemble - Take Root (Ashley Beedle's Dearborn Heights Rework)
03. Lazor Sword - Batman (Lando Kal remix)
04. Mr Beatnick - Synthetes
05. Shed - The Praetorian
06. Daniel Wang - Berlin Sunrise (die Dammerung)
07. Chez Damier - Untitled
08. Hunee – A Study In Wild
09. Roman Fluegel - The Improvisor
10. Untold - Motion The Dance
11. Zakes Bantwini - Wasting My Time (Dan Ghenacia Remix)
12. Skudge - Convolution (2562 Remix)
13. Urban Culture – Wonders Of Wishing (For You)
14. Rafael Anton Irisarri – Blue Tomorrows
01. Super Collider – Darn (Cold Way O’ Lovin’)
02. STL – High Again
03. Fabio Gianelli - Grenouille
04. Trevino - Fred
05. Yasua Sato – Mirage Of The Night Sky
06. Terrence Dixon - Return Of The Speaker People (Kausto's Sudden Aphasia Mix)
07. Château Flight - Baltringue
08. Canyons - See Blind Through (DJ Harvey Mix)
09. Gemini - Movement
10. Billy Shane - Fach
11. NB Funky – Riddim Box
12. Trevino - Tweakonomics
13. Dan Curtin – Fly By Night
14. Achterbahn D'Amour - Trance Me Up (Skudge Mix)
15. Aphex Twin – XMD5a
The Lab will release The Lab 04 on June 18th, 2012.