The Israeli producer will present a compilation composed solely of original productions in June.
Guy Gerber has compiled the next instalment in fabric's long-running mix series.
Fabric 64 sees the Israeli tech house producer putting together a mix composed entirely of his own new and unreleased tracks. Over the course of two months, Gerber wrote material solo and in collaboration with friends like Deniz Kurtel and Clarian North (from Visionquest act Footprintz) in an attempt to "make an album that will be one long composition, kind of like what Steve Reich was doing." The mix is said to not stray too far from his previous work, mixing driving house with an emotionality that belies Gerber's rock favorites Joy Division and My Bloody Valentine. Fabric 64 is Gerber's first commercial mix.
01. Guy Gerber - Store-House Consciousness
02. Guy Gerber - The Golden Sun and the Silver Moon
03. Guy Gerber - Shady Triangle
04. Guy Gerber - The Naked Hairdresser
05. Guy Gerber - Ribbons Turn To Chains
06. Guy Gerber - The Rhythm
07. Guy Gerber - A Blade Through My Piano
08. Guy Gerber - One Day in May
09. Guy Gerber feat. Clarian North - Howling Moon
10. Guy Gerber feat. Clarian North - Running Through the Night
11. Guy Gerber feat. Lady Falkor - Lady Falkor
12. Guy Gerber - The Money Shot
13. Guy Gerber - Moon Blur
14. Guy Gerber - My Medicine
15. Guy Gerber - Human Raft
16. Guy Gerber feat. Deniz Kurtel - Just Wanna See You Happy
Fabric will release Fabric 64 on June 25, 2012