The Hotflush boss will play nine dates in the US and Canada this summer.
Scuba has confirmed details for a two-week jaunt across North America this summer.
The tour comes at a time when the Berlin-based artist's sound is expanding as fast as his fan base. Scuba, real name Paul Rose, was for years a steady source of cavernous dubstep, be it in his productions, DJ sets or the music he released through his label, Hotflush Recordings. Over the years his style as both an artist and a label head has become much more open-ended, pulling in elements of house, techno, pop, or whatever else strikes his fancy. This is easy to hear in the two most recent albums on Hotflush, Jimmy Edgar's Majenta and Scuba's Personality.
Though he's played in North America plenty of times before, the upcoming string of dates marks Rose's most thorough tour across the continent to date. He'll play nine cities in 12 days, beginning in Austin, Texas on July 26th and finishing in early August at Francois K's Deep Space party in New York, where' he'll play from start to finish. The tour includes seven gigs in the United States and two in Canada.
- Jul 26 Bottom Heavy: Scuba, Kingdom Nightclub, Texas
- Jul 28 WTFestival: Scuba, White River Canyon, Oregon
- Jul 31 Electronic Tuesdays: Sc.., Cervantes' Other Side, Colorado
- Aug 01 Scuba, FIVESIXTY, Vancouver
- Aug 02 Scuba // Machinedrum // Low Lim.., Los Globos, Los Angeles
- Aug 03 As You Like It: Scuba, Public Works, San Francisco
- Aug 04 Scuba, Metro, Illinois
- Aug 06 Scuba all Night at Deep Space, Cielo, New York