Uncanny Valley's first LP is an orgy of collaborations, featuring San Soda, Sneaker, Cuthead, Christopher Rau and more.
Jacob Korn is ready to release his debut album, You & Me.
Korn has made a name for himself over the past few years with deep house releases on a few different labels, among them Dolly, Running Back and Mild Pitch, but his home base is Uncanny Valley, the acclaimed house outfit he helped launch in his hometown of Dresden. In keeping with the label's family atmosphere, You & Me is a highly collaborative affair, with each track featuring Korn plus a guest producer or vocalist (or in one case, guitar player). In addition to Uncanny Valley staples like Break SL, Sneaker and Cuthead, cameos come from Smallville's Christopher Rau, We Play House artist San Soda, Mule Musiq's Mr Raoul K and Mark Flynn, AKA The Drifter from Berlin's Kleine Reise / Loftus Hall crew. Even the sleeve design is a group effort: the image is seven different portraits of Korn by as many artists, combined into one by Johannes Timpernagel.
01: Jacob Korn feat. Sea Of Love - The Place
02. Jacob Korn feat. Kid A – Broken
03. Jacob Korn feat. Sandrow M. – Friction
04. Jacob Korn & Christopher Rau feat. The Drifter - I Need You
05. Jacob Korn & Sneaker – Heteronomous
06. Jacob Korn & Mr. Raoul K - Do Your Thing
07. Jacob Korn & Swede:Art - Shock Me
08. Jacob Korn & San Soda - Punta Del Este
09. Jacob Korn & Cuthead aka Kornhead - Makin' Love
10. Jacob Korn & Break SL feat. Thabia Xavier - You & Me
11. Jacob Korn feat. Johannes Held - Mit Der Nächsten Welle
Uncanny Valley will release You & Me on September 3rd, 2012.