The Manchester club's three-month series features everyone from James Holden to Visionquest to Hard Wax's DJ Pete.
Sankeys in Manchester will celebrate its 18th anniversary with three months of parties, stretching from the beginning of July through the end of September.
The UK clubbing institution has called upon artists from every corner of the electronic music spectrum for the series, from big names like James Holden to esoteric favourites like Hard Wax's DJ Pete. Most of the dozens of artists confirmed fall somewhere in the middle: Chez Damier will drop in for a set on July 14th, followed by 50 Weapons artists Benjamin Damage and Doc Daneeka a few weeks later, and Visionquest (represented by Lee Curtiss, Shaun Reeves and Ryan Crosson) not long after that. Other highlights include Synkro, Solomun, Bruno Pronsato and DJ Sneak.
Tickets to many of the events are available here on RA.
- Jul 06 Kryder / Juan Kidd / The Dutch Rudder
- Jul 07 Kaluki - Heidi's Jackathon with Heidi, Marc Houle (Liv..
- Jul 13 Size Matters
- Jul 14 Treehouse - Chez Damier, Ellesse, Si'ke DJs, Us & Them
- Jul 20 John Dahlback / Juan Kidd / The Dutch Rudder
- Jul 21 Diynamic 2diy4 Showcase - Adriatique, Thyladomid, Liem..
- Jul 27 Continue - Benjamin Damage & Doc Daneeka (50 Weapons)
- Jul 28 Kaluki - Visionquest with Lee Curtiss (Live), Shaun Re..
- Aug 10 Roger Sanchez / Plush host Spektrum
- Aug 11 Treehouse - Kris Wadsworth, Andre Lodemann, H2, Isherw..
- Aug 17 Turbo Showcase
- Aug 18 Cadenza Showcase - Reboot, Kenny Larkin, Andrea Olivia..
- Aug 24 Continue - DJ Pete, James Holden, Kolsch [live], Boddi..
- Sep 08 Kaluki 6th Anniversary - Solomun 6HR Set
- Sep 08 Resonance Records Showcase / Max Chapman / Raffa FL /..
- Sep 22 Treehouse - DJ Sneak, Redshape (Live), Nhar, Bruno Pro..