The Melbourne DJ and producer will play a series of dates in the US in August.
Tornado Wallace will make his way over to North America for a tour in August.
As Tyson Wray reported earlier this year, Tornado Wallace, AKA Lewis Day, is quickly becoming a staple of the house scene in Melbourne, Australia. He's played international gigs in the UK and Europe before, but he hasn't made it to this side of the pond yet, which means his upcoming string of dates will also mark his US debut.
The tour will begin in Los Angeles on August 10th, followed by a night in San Francisco and an appearance at Lovelife's Summer of Love rooftop party in San Diego that Sunday. Following a several-day break, he'll hit Madison, Chicago and Mexico City. The final stretch of the tour includes dates in Philadelphia, New York City, Toronto (the tour's sole Canadian date), and Baltimore. Day has prepped a special mix to promote the tour which is available on his SoundCloud.
- Aug 11 Tornado Wallace in the.., Public Works, California (North)
- Aug 12 Lovelife presen.., Stingaree Nightclub, California (South)
- Aug 16 Tornado Wallace, The High Noon Saloon, Wisconsin
- Aug 17 M A N I K, Tornado Wallace, Club BA.., Smart Bar, Illinois
- Aug 18 Tornado Wallace, Playa del Carmen, South
- Aug 25 Tornado Wallace, Morgan's Pier, Pennsylvania
- Aug 26 Tornado Wallace, Le Bain At The Standard, New York
- Aug 31 Summer Mixtape Sessions Vol 4 featuri.., Wrongbar, Toronto
- Sep 01 Slow Disco ft Tornado Wallace, Ottobar, Maryland